Thursday 17 February 2011

The Drifters New Greatest Hits CD: Out 21st March - Pre-Order Now !


This new Greatest Hits album entitled ‘Up On The Roof – The Very Best Of The Drifters’ includes the original timeless classics such as: ‘Saturday Night at the Movies,’ ‘There Goes My First Love’, ‘Under The Boardwalk,’ ‘Up on the Roof’, ‘Come On Over To My Place’ and ‘Kissing In The Back Row of the Movies’ as well as two bonus tracks performed by the current line-up.

With the exception of the much loved icon Johnny Moore, the current line up is the only line up in the group’s history to have recorded on both of the group’s historic labels – Atlantic Records with the release in 2009 of Five Decades & Moore and now, in 2011 on Sony Music.

The new 70 date tour starts in the UK at the Liverpool Empire on February 6th. More dates are being added all the time. (On sale dates vary).

The album is available to pre-order now from Amazon.

Full Track listing:

1. Under The Boardwalk 2. Saturday Night At The Movies 3. Kissin' In The Back Row Of The Movies 4. There Goes My First Love 5. You're More Than A Number In My Little Red Book 6. Up On The Roof 7. Save The Last Dance For Me 8. Come On Over To My Place 9. Hello Happiness 10. I Count The Tears 11. Down On The Beach Tonight 12. Love Games 13. Dance With Me 14. Can I Take You Home Little Girl 15. Every Nite's A Saturday Night With You 16. Like Sister And Brother 17. On Broadway 18. When My Little Girl Is Smiling

Bonus Tracks:
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / Do You Dream Of Me

More info:  http://www.theofficialdrifters.com/
Facebook: www.facebook.com/pages/The-Drifters/9711646761