Monday 28 February 2011

Best Kept Secret Unearthed - The Gel..!

THE GEL “…the best kept skin-care secret in the beauty world.” Leslie Kenton

A year ago, I was browsing through my copy of Cygnus Review when I saw an advertisement for The Gel – a skin care product that ‘encourages healing of cuts, acne, sores, burns and other skin problems’. I decided to send for a 60 ml jar - £28. 00 (excluding postage and packing).

My parcel of Gel arrived next morning so I tried it out straight away on a spot that had appeared on my face and quickly discovered how truly amazing The Gel is. When a friend burned her hand quite badly, I sent her some Gel and she was delighted because her burn healed very quickly.

Another friend – an executive chef - burned her hand and again I sent along some Gel with the same result.,

I got in touch with Beth Gagnon, of Gagnon Essentials in London to find out more. According to Beth ‘the Gel was developed in the United State of America over 20 years ago and is now manufactured in the UK. The Gel, containing caesium chloride, draws on the research of a Chinese surgeon trained in both Western and traditional Chinese medicine.

Beth also sent me a copy of an article written by Nona Summers for “Vogue” magazine, in which Nona described a very special facial available at Gagnon premises in London. Definitely on my wish list.

For further information see http://www.gagnontherapies.com/ or call 020 7224 2332.

Lucy London