Thursday 24 April 2014

Great Offers At Studio 11 Recording Studio, ACE Centre, Nelson

The state of the art recording studio at the ACE Centre in Nelson has been taken over full time by sound engineer & music producer Andrea Quarin (in photo) and he is inviting all singers, songwriters and musicians from across Lancashire to check out the facilities and special offers.

Andrea has had some of his own compositions used as themes on Sky Sports and elsewhere and would be more than happy to discuss how he can help with any type of musical project.

Andrea said:  "I've been a sound engineer/producer and music composer for almost a decade now and I believe my experience can help anyone achieve hi-standard results....

Most importantly I love to bring enthusiasm, energy, ideas, excitement, fun and skills to your music productions.

I'm also pretty easy going and fun to work with hence a great environment to work on what we all love the most: music!

I love to work with as many diverse people as I can and I would love to hear from you to see if I can help with your next music project."

You can contact Andrea by email at andreaquarin@hotmail.com, by telephone on 01282 661083, or drop by to the ACE Centre at Cross Street, Nelson, BB9 7NH

You can also check out his Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/AndreaQuarin.Engineer.Producer