Monday 12 August 2013

CD Release: Keep It Alive! by Monica And The Explosion - Available Now

We have known Monica for several years having met her at previous Rebellion Festivals in Blackpool and it was a great pleasure to see her performing again on the almost acoustic stage at this year's Festival.

Monica has very much her own style - a high powered performance with high energy delivery of her self penned songs about life.

This new album "Keep It Alive" has lots of great songs on it .. A couple I'd heard before at live shows and many I just heard for the first time this weekend at Rebellion. But it would be unfair to pick out any for special mention as I like them all so I'll let you make up your own mind.

Track Listing:
1: 5 Hour Ride
2: Franglehead
3: Secretly In Love
4: Rock n Roll Song About Life
5: I Just Wanna Dance
6: I'm Not A Crying Hound Dog
7: The Glow
8: City Love
9: I Wanna Go Home
10: My Jeans
11; Shitty In The City
12: On The Road

Monica is always touring and gets right around the world so keep an eye to see if she is coming to a venue near you as she is definitely worth going to see!

You can find out more about the new album on Monica's official website - www.monicaandtheexplosion.com.

There are also purchase links to buy her previous releases, some biography, photos, videos and tour dates.