Sunday 23 December 2012

Help Sammi Run The London Marathon To Support Baby Charity

Miss Best Kept Secrets Sammi Marsh is going to run in the 2013 London Marathon in support of Tommy's  charity.

Sammi said: "I'm running the London Marathon on april 21st for Tommy's charity which researches in to stillbirth, miscarriages and premature birth.The reason i have chosen this charity as it's a matter close to my heart as my cousin has suffered the loss of a little boy.

Please give as little or as much as you can as this is for a very good cause. I have to raise £1250 by 28th Febuary I will be holding some events and will post all the information on my Facebookj and Just Giving pages."

You can help Sammi reach her target by making a donation via her Just Giving page at: http://www.justgiving.com/Sammi-Marsh1

To find out more about Tommy's The Baby charity, go to: www.tommys.org